Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WHO. WANT. WHAT.


I'm back! I got some shit to post; some good, some bad and God knows what else that oozes the fuck outta my head; as random as my thoughts are....anything can be written.

To all those that waited just to see the ideas of someone that might offer insight or just to hate and call me plain crazy, thank you.

My life is still focused on my love that has my heart and dealing with the shit heads i have to face day in & out; i just know i gotta post up which helps hit the release valve on my brain box.

Right now i can't wait to get home, spend time with my girl and watch the season finale of True Blood; they really stepped their shit up this season.

But watching out of shape people with black eyeballs gyrating in pudding filled piles of human skin on the floor in public is not an erection giver.  Also who the fuck gets the nickname EGGS.......you'd think he'd have a farting problem.

Peace, One Love, and I Love Titties (like it or not sharing is caring!!!!)

BSoM

P.S.  Feels good to write again :-)


**Orange Juice U Argie**

1 comment:

Dope Fiend said...

YES! Finally!

LOL Eggs is the MOST ridiculous nickname ever!

I have to admit the last few eps of True Blood have had me a bit shook, with all these people talking about subliminal messages in the media, TB Fd me up.

Nice too see you back

xoxo