Thursday, September 17, 2015

FAITH

Realizations are gems to me, its a discovery of the mind, its another light that turns on that lights the way to your many goal.

Faith in its form is a realization to me, not the concept itself, I have faith in many things, myself included; but, in my opinion, I don't see faith as a foundation to your own life.  It is a positive and powerful concept, yes.

For those that keep faith as their foundation, my view of them is such that they are standing on glass, seems like they are floating on nothing but strenght manifested.

Maybe that's why when they come to that point in their life that they lose their faith they feel like their falling....

The fall back to that happening is that "it's in God's hands", as if to say you never have a hand in causing the positive things in life, only the negative.

Faith should be that warm hug you need when you're unsure, nervous, afraid and all those other feelings that make you doubt or hesitate.

Reading this you might want to ask "if faith shouldn't be part of my foundation, what should be?"

Well, to me it should be things grounded in everyday, such as your intelligence, inquisitiveness, to question life and actions, a plan for your goals that is not resistance to change.....faith should be the reassurance that you have the ability to use and act on these strengths to accomplish your goals and objectives or discover new ones.  You can lay your foundation as you see fit.  You are of course the captain of your ship.

Faith is a tool to be used when you need its help and reassurance, not the leash around your neck hoping it's going to lead you to where you want to go.

No comments: