Friday, May 27, 2016

Tired of being fucking ignored while other people get the attention i should be getting, they get the cute words and the flirty side, they are the ones getting looked at like a plate of food and you act like you've never fucking eaten, you have good food at home you're letting get stale; tired of getting put down while their ego gets pushed up with the how you speak and smile at them; tired of feeling lonely and having to push past my pain and fears to have you show your love for me; i feel alone and yes it's my fault, but love should have brought me back, you just have to believe in me and show it; you have to see the things in me that you saw, you have to be there for the person that's been there, the person that will hold you down until he dies, but you look at me like "just hurry up and die so i can find your replacement" after your tears dry.

The love i want is there, but through the ride of our lives together made you lock it away, tell me if i still have the key...........i'll do anything in this world to find it and have that love again.

No comments: