Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thanks, For Those Who Called

I want to thank all of those that called and left me a voicemail. Those that stood out and actually said their names are:

Carribbean Goddess
KimmyKimKim (you got a sexy voice too girl)

What i dont understand is the people who called a VOICEMAIL ONLY phone number and hung up. I just found it funny.

Out of the anonymous messages there was a few guys and girls who mumbled which i didn't like cuz i wanted to HEAR from everyone; a fellow Bronx dude who was concerned with what he called "homo references" when i would make fun of someone, i guess it made him uncomfortable and i cant forget my haters who since they had no one to actually speak too just went off and tried their best to hate in their voicemail message to me, it gave me a great laugh.

Thank you all again; if you feel like you want to leave me a voicemail then by all means call me at 1-206-309-8477. I check it once every one or two days.

Phone number provided by www.laservoicemail.com

1 comment:

matt williams said...

I am going to leave you one too.