Thursday, February 26, 2009

Been Around A While, But Still A Must See...

A few months ago i had the pleasure of seeing the show The Blue Man Group. I gotta say i'm not a "theater guy" whatsoever, but this show i loved.

Of course this isn't the whole sing and dance kinda show.......i mean come on what other show incorporates Captain Crunch as a stage prop?

I intentionally wore a bright blue shirt with a really bright blue tie for the event; which was kinda over dressing since people were in street clothes and hats, but no matter. The highlight for me is i was picked to turn the lights off to the whole theater (there is some crowd participation). It was a great and fun time. These guys are gifted and really funny.

Overall i enjoyed the show and highly recommend it. Its not corny or lame. It was a fun night out.

BSoM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seen this show a few years ago, it was given to me as a bday present...luvd it!