Friday, April 17, 2009

I Thank God I Kept My Hairline

Woooooooo, I was saving this picture to go along with a stress post I was going to write a month or so ago. The stressed flipped into blog posting laziness and its only now i'm able to put stuff up without pounding on my keyboard like i'm trying to smash the friggin' thing to bits.

I'm still debating weather I should just speak on the things I've had to do and gone through, but as of last week really the final big boulder has been taken off my back and i'm doing much better; God blessed me with a better and new support system that puts me in a place i felt i should have been at a long time ago.

Hope for something that can help breed positivity in your life long enough and doesn't wish bad on anyone and it will truly be granted.

Always remember to give back as much goodness that has been given to you; keep that cycle alive.

BSoM

No comments: