Monday, May 2, 2016

Gotta love a shitty mantra

I hold my tongue because I have a good heart; even when I'm mad, but not when I'm pissed off, then the locks come off.  Even when I'm called names, shamed about my body and made to seem I'm not built like a man;  is that how you make a good person better, tear them down, not care about their mental stress and do nothing for them because they are not worth the focus you put on other people?  Funny I thought making sure I'm stable, the way I made sure you were, was one of your first priorities.  A guys pretty face, one that is already admired by another woman makes you ignore the ugly face that held you down through everything.

This is a sort of thing that comes and goes, but why should it be there in the first place; why should I be use to it, maybe my heart doesn't know any better; when you look to love unconditionally it seems like it's the best time to abuse it, love given so freely is not a love many desire, but should I mistreat you, maybe I might get the love I deserve, but I can't and I won't..........whatever, I have a million other things I need to focus on and the only thing encouraging me is me.

Good job, do your thing and stop being a loser......my new mantra.

No comments: