Friday, May 20, 2016

Trying to give myself an hour to write everyday to see if the pattern changes

With this time i'm taking to write i'm relieving the pressure,
Keeping my mind from imploding
my heart from exploding
my love from dying
from spewing the words that would hurt them, but fill me with disease
if i was writing this with a pen my hand would catch the illest cramp
a death grip to release these poison thoughts that cage the real me and help keep the bottle empty as to not explode
but i pound these keys while in the back of my head assess the the constant equation of self-worth+stress=a lesser me

Don't be sad for me, when i'm happy i'm not here; when i'm sad i'll think i'll never leave; as long as the revolving door keeps turning i'll never be trapped on either side and new perspectives will be discovered

Always remember a little caring and attention goes a long way, pick your eyes up from whatever it is that doesn't matter; the people in your life will disappear in a beat of a hummingbirds heart

No comments: