Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Please DO NOT Elect This Man Nov. 4th


I fear for the safety of all the Equus caballus (Horses to you and I). This man must not be elevated to the post of President of The United States. If he can take sexual advantage of a horse while for whatever reason it has its head in (or stuck) a tree......imaging what he will do to the rest of us once he's in charge of the most powerful country in the world.

Yes I did weep a little inside when i saw this horrific act. I will pray for the safety of the person who took this picture for i believe they will not be long for this world.

Vote for change; Vote against horse rape; Vote for Obama

BSoM

5 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

LMAO.

Good Blog.

the 3rd tWin said...

this is just... sadder + more disturbing than mr. hands... lol

GP said...

ROTFLMAO...u are sooooo wrong for that! The pic is hilarious and yes, we must not vote for this man. Bronx u a mess!

Lena said...

WTF??

HAHA. Wooooow.

I've been here before browsing but I had to leave a comment for this...I almost choked on my water.

Up North Legend said...

McCain is my idol because he was a war hero and from this picture seems to be into beastiality like a lot of fellow DEVILS.