Monday, October 6, 2008

I Got That Fire Finger

A friend of mine asked me recently "What urks you?"

I couldn't answer that question on the spot so we thought it would make a nice post on my blog.

I can say right now that i can basically nit pick a ton of shit off anyone or anything for the simple fact is i have OCD...obsessive compulsive disorder...and hot damn if its not just that A DISORDER.

I can tell you now that is one of the things about me that urks others, but we not here for that ;-)

Anyway for the most part i pay attention to detail on many things in my life so i won't really focus on the small stuff (just some core things) cuz if i do I'll be here ALL. DAY. LONG.


LYING
I'm no saint, but i'm a person that if i meet you or i have some measure of trust in you i will believe what you say; if it's not the truth and you come to me later and you're like "ummm that's not the whole truth" I doubt I'll believe anything you'll say unless you're willing to prove it. I'd rather someone not tell me shit rather than give me a bullshit story. If you're close to someone THEY WILL FIND OUT. Besides not everyone can keep a secret. I've learned so much shit about other people through a third party, cuz they couldn't keep their mouth shut, that i just laugh inside when i see a person and know they are lying.



WALKING
Hey idiots we walk on the right in the country; move the fuck over and walk on the right. I just want to punch an idiot in the liver that wants to walk on the left or zig zags (OMG which gets in the way of EVERYONE) and fucks the walking flow up when they're trying to get to where they're going. With tourists I'll give you a pass cuz yes this city is amazing, but if you look at me like "hey douche bag I'm acting like a turkey in this city by looking up at amazing tall ass buildings while on a busy side walk, what the fuck is your problem" after i say excuse me, oh you will get the football shoulder in the heart when i breeze by.

I live and work in one of the busiest city's in the world so if they pass a law you better believe I'll be the first in line for that Liver Punching Patrol job.



VOMIT ADVICE QUOTES
Sounds nasty right? Well its not. Follow my words and you'll see it isn't. Every now and then people would ask me for advice or just ask my views on certain things. I would be true and honest in what i say because that's what they expect from a person and i make sure the person gets that when I'm speaking with them while exchanging verbal energy; hopefully they'll get something worth while from my insight and perspective.

With vomit quotes, people will just repeat the same shit that's been told over the years and we're numb to it cuz is already background advice noise. For prime example:

"There's more fish in the sea" -duh, who the fuck doesn't know that, but i just lost the one fish off my plate that i loved having, whats ur point fuck nose?

"Tomorrow's another day" -what? unless you end that sentence with "and I'm sending a hot female to make you feel better and she lacks a gag reflex", no? Then you know what.....I'll pass and close my ears to you.

"The grass is greener on the other side of the fence" -well you know what when I'm able to jump that fence to the good side after coppin a mean shit on the bad side then being able to hop over to the good side.....the only place to look at right now is to the greener side of the fence so don't remind me its better than where I'm at now.

"It is what it is" -this is now the hood's most repeated quote by far. Yea i know what it is, and i know what you're not.....original. No one sounds smart saying this fucking line anymore. Ask someone to explain it when they say this quote. All they gonna do is repeat the fucking thing again to you, lol.



INTERRUPTERS
LOL, that's for you RG!! hahahaha! Yea you know if you gonna cut in on me you better be ready for the same :-)



UNWANTED ARROGANCE
Okay we get it, you have a good life. You might be a "baller", hell you might even make it rain. But when you act like "I am the stink floating above all the shit".....that makes me smile knowing god is gonna put a foot to that throat and humble your ass.



TWO FACENESS
These people just kill me, lol. I'm talking about the type of person who jokingly calls you a hoe, but knows in the back of they head they need a new pair of knee pads cuz they been done wore out the old pair cuz of over use and runs the block with the nick name "Vacuum" that the dudes gave her. That's just pure ugly soul right there, lol. Granted that's an extreme example, but hey why half ass it and be nice?

-------------------------------
What I'm trying to convey here is that if someone comes to you to and seek to vent, wanting a bit of enlightenment through the pain and other things that would help ease the stress......Being there for someone in their time of need is a good thing and if you can help then even better, but cookie cutter advice just doesn't cut it anymore, life is not a sitcom; there are no commercial breaks and the tears are real.

That's all i have right now. What shit you dont like that you wanna give the fire finger to?

BSoM

10 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

lol, it seems everyone firefinger posting 2day!
this post gave me jokes.

with me its
Clingyness
extreme jealousy that is borderline insanity
close mindedness
and
Stupidity (i'm talking about people that chat soooooooooo muuuuuch breeze for no good reason).

thats just a few, i have many more...but we'd be here for a loooooooooooooooooooong time. lol

BronxStateOfMind said...

Baby girl its a Monday so its required you put ur fire finger in the air and wave it like you just dont care :)

Quesha said...

i hate loud bitches...people that are loud in enclosed places for absolutely no fucking reason.

i happy happy young white girls, becuz they are just too happy.

i hate loud ass black girls cuz they are ghetto fabulous.

i hate old white bitches becuz they are loud and seem enltitled to their loudness becuz they are white.

i hate a loud as black bitch becuz they give real women like me a bad rep.

i should vent alla this in a blog myself.

Nutella Brown Baby said...

one thing of non-advice, i always say to my friend is: "I don't know what to tell you, man..." and he goes crazy on me... lol

speaking on loud black women, i never see my neighbor, the one time i heard her, she is standing off the balcony talking super loud and cussing in like every other word. wtf? have some class, bitch! lol.. oops.

i don't have too many isms with people, I hate those fake christians that can tell you you're a sinner, but, don't think they are. prime example, my friend just freaked this girl 5 ways to sunday and on her voicemail message, she singing "if loving God is wrong, I don't wanna be right... wooooooohhhhh!" beep! what the hell? lol

GP said...

I love the fire finger pic...lmao...yeah you right about the Monday thing...so in honor of that I give the fire finger to my boss...that fucker is bugging me real bad!!!!

poison.ivy said...

ther is nothing i can stand more than i liar.

id rather you hirt my feelings than try to bullshit me.
i say try because this bitch WILL find out.
everything done in the dark will come to the light!!!

i hate cattyness(is that spelled right???) girl have their little catty ways. i dont have time for the girly drama....i got better things to do

i hate to have guys CONSTANTLY under me. sometimes it's cute...sometimes it turns me on....when it gets crazy i'll tell you to MAN UP quick!! lol

Summer G said...

**BTW, I'm a new fan to your blog.. or maybe I'm an old fan because we've posted before.. "Leggs" ring a bell??"

Cruising in the Left Lane
GET THE HELL OVER! Left lane is for passing grandma!

Thats my #1, which explains my surplus of speedign tix. :-(

Aphrodite Ourania said...

What Shit I want to Fire Finger to?
Lets start with you Oscarin for calling me the “interrupter” =-) how you like me now?
Besides that like Doop Fiend I hate X-treme Jealousy & Stupidity. What a girl can’t be trusted if she’s a flirt? & can someone tell people that they actually sound smart if they just keep their mouth shut?
Poison Ivy- Geez girl, it’s like you were in my head! I second & I third everything u said!
To mention a few I wanna give the Fire Finger to- traffics cops ( I hate getting ticketed), My lazy as Co Workers & the sexist arrogant French men I work with, women in their forties that act like they are in their twenties, ALL Mondays in the calendar except memorial day or labor day =-), broke as niggars, all the haters that can’t deal with my personality…. Let me stop.

Anonymous said...

People just urk me in general. I have no patience i guess. Not very hospitable. I'm working on it. How about clutter? I can't stand messiness. The barer the better. Why do you need all that stuff anyways? I stay throwing things out. Obsessive compulsive? Maybe. The freaking staring in public must stop. If u r not gonna say anything to me male or female keep ur freaking eyeballs in their sockets. I always win a staring match. lol. U will think i'm nuts. Too much to list on here. i might need my own damn blog. One i can't forget is the slow walking. Look it's fine and dandy u wanna take pics of bldgs and in awe of this city, but please move ur azz aside. U will get kicked in the ankles and no i will not apologize, yes u will get the death stare. Did i forget the nasty azz table manners. Chew w/ ur mouth closed! disgusting. I'm done.
Goldiebx

Anonymous said...

People just urk me in general. I have no patience i guess. Not very hospitable. I'm working on it. How about clutter? I can't stand messiness. The barer the better. Why do you need all that stuff anyways? I stay throwing things out. Obsessive compulsive? Maybe. The freaking staring in public must stop. If u r not gonna say anything to me male or female keep ur freaking eyeballs in their sockets. I always win a staring match. lol. U will think i'm nuts. Too much to list on here. i might need my own damn blog. One i can't forget is the slow walking. Look it's fine and dandy u wanna take pics of bldgs and in awe of this city, but please move ur azz aside. U will get kicked in the ankles and no i will not apologize, yes u will get the death stare. Did i forget the nasty azz table manners. Chew w/ ur mouth closed! disgusting. I'm done.
Goldiebx