Friday, October 10, 2008

I Got My Drink And My Two Step

Things are kinda slow for me these past couple of weeks as far as not being stressed by anything, but on the flip side not that much good or anything exciting has been poppin' off. Now when that happens I'm sure you know you get to thinking about your past.

My mind touched on how my friends and I, once we hit that age, started going to strip clubs. We hit various places and the older we got and more money we had the better the place we visit.

We've hit some grimy places. I'm talking bout stretch marks for day, bad attitudes and even a 250 pound (oh, yes!) beast working the tension of her thong to its limits on that stage. Even the stripper poles were bending out of the way of her path so they don't feel the wrath of her mighty mighty meaty power and get damaged in her attempts to be sexy and get them dollar bills.

We were young and stupid. We had plenty of fun; from who got the best lap dance from the thickest female to one friend who always SWORE that the stripper was feeling him, but when he called the number she gave him it was the wrong phone #. Staggering home drunk while the sun peaked out its first light for those sorry bastards eating a shitty meal at a dirty ass diner before we slug on home and wake up that evening and do it again.

It was a fun experience; not saying its good or bad. I know i eased off when i started to look "familiar" to some of the "round the way" spots and instead of talking that good shit while getting a lap dance the girl wants to talk about her kids.......i'm like "WTF"????

On our back and forth journeys we would see the guys that we could have turned into if we weren't careful sitting at the bar, drink after drink, drunk staring at women they wish they could score, yet knowing they can't pursue anything other than good sex and a drained wallet IF they gave these guys the time of day, yet there they were time after time trying to turn a stripper into a housewife or bless them with wifey status. Its hard now a days to do that with a regular women with so much shit someone could carry that doing it with a stripper its even worse.

Its fun to reminisce on the past and from time to time....its normal and puts a smile on my face. I haven't been to a strip club in years. Its an experience a young man shouldn't be without, but it does have its limits. It's fun to visit every now and then, but when you start remembering that it's "Buffet Thursday" and that chick with the fat ass, Lexus, is dancing that day too......then you need to step back and enjoy ur life without the booty shaking you're paying for with a watered drink or 9 dollar beer in your hand.

BSoM

P.S. Wish i could have found a black barbie picture cuz i like mines Round & Brown, lol.

6 comments:

poison.ivy said...

me and my girls going to the strip club tonight!

GP said...

LMFAO...man, me and my girls used to hit the strip club religiously...that used to be so fun. ALL those big, sweaty, acrobatic men takin it off for us...Now you got me thinking about going to see some ding-a-ling slinging...damn u Bronx!!!

Aphrodite Ourania said...

Ummm.. This is bringing back really good memories.. Ahhh the college years…. My girl friends & I used to visit HunkMania in the city fairly often. This was a distressing tactic used after any major exams; our favorite pass time in order to start the party on any of us B’days; or a “just because” escape. Let me just say I always had a stash of singles that were ready to “mingle” (if you know what I mean).
FYI Oscar I like a man in uniform (Or a gangster pin stripe suit- with your gun of course).. in case you wanna change scenarios & dress up as a stripper for Halloween =_).. Just a idea.

Jaded said...

*first time*

I've been to w strip club all of 1 time...I wasn't really that impressed. I mean sure I get the dancing on the poles half naked but...you know you can go to a regular club and have women grind on you for free right?

Plus bottled water was 8 bucks.

no ma'am.

Mrs.Bailey said...

aint a damn thing fun about throwing away hard earned money

Nutella Brown Baby said...

My mother asked me if i wanted a stripper for my 21st birthday, but something about my mother watching me get my eye full of teelie wasn't that exciting. In fact, i'm sorry but dudes dancing in g-strings is gay to me, dudes dancing for dollars period, is gay to me and doesn't turn me on.

Now, i did go to Strokers (strip club for dudes, big deal in atlanta, look it up) with my cousin for her boyfriends birthday and that was fun and even stank hoes can be sensual, but i'll be damned if i'm giving them money.