Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Feelin' Like A Beast

I just dont know what is it, these past few weeks i've been feeling like a beast. Anything i do i want to do it with force, with strong feeling, with a drive that makes me want to knock down walls and stand on a pile of rocks banging my chest, showing my teeth and scream that human primal scream.

I see it as a positive cuz most of the time i let myself play the background with what i would kinda guess to call a "silent inner power" (when i'm having a good day). I hope this feeling last a bit longer before i get into winter mode which i'm trying to break.

I met an old aquantince while i was at the gym and while he was busy staring at the women trying to beam out that "playboy vibe" while i just focused on working out; we chatted real quick and i said i want to do the opposite of what peoples natural body clock tells them to do for the seasons; I dont want to be laid up in bed at home durning the winter gaining weight and then get my ass out and about to get myself right when spring/summer comes.

Next summer i want to be out & runnin', maybe hit the gym for some stamina training instead of losing weight for those hot summer days when i'd rather be beach bound or whatever.

All that aside i'm really running with this beast feeling and enjoying it until i hit my bad spot cuz at least i know that i have that side of me and as a man, it feels good. I wish i had it before, but we come into our own at our own pace. No one is the same. Nor should we be what people want from us if we're not ready.

BSoM

2 comments:

Thoughts from the couch... said...

You and me both! Good luck with that, sounds like ur on the right track. Just try not to let the haters get to you...and they will try.

Thoughts from the couch... said...

You and me both! Good luck with that, sounds like ur on the right track. Just try not to let the haters get to you...and they will try.