Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Life In The World Comes First

I've had a few people contact me to ask me if I'm ok and where did i go from my usual online haunts.

Well it's real simple. My life in the outside world where my feet meet the ground, my lungs breath the air and where life really happens is what always comes first. Not my online presences.

I'm not known to splash what is going on in my life online cuz i believe a problem should be confronted and solved to the best way possible and to air shit out just to have eyes on me is just plain wrong on me and not right to the other people involved.

I've made my mistakes and hoping the people in my life and God find it in their heart to forgive me. I've never been anything short of a human being; faults and positivity combined.

2 comments:

Nutella Brown Baby said...

I feel you. I love internet. I have a set list of sites I visit a day, including rws. It's the fact that we are real people that i find the most interesting. I create voices in my head for different people (my voice for eric b is funny... well to me, lol).
But it still goes back to the fact that we're all ordinary people living and breathing and going through life and getting shit done.
I always think about the blogging haters and what their life is like with them walking around with so much hate in their heart.

BronxStateOfMind said...

LOL yea i know what you mean; i do the same thing, its just sometimes you have to step back and live the life you have until we get suited up and get plugged into the matrix.

I try to see the funny in everything so it helps me keep laughing.

As far as haters offline its like some of those people who live their life normal and you dont think twice, but you see them online and they can be the biggest online whores (male and females) or assholes the world has ever seen. People are loving the double personalities they develop with the internet; its an escape from their own boring/fucked up lives.