Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You Gotta Becareful


I was at the gym last night and when you walk in you immediately see some weight machines and the row of treadmills.....well after i did my cardio and working towards the weight machines I noticed this older woman, shes looks about late 30's early 40's and the only reason i noticed her was she was going hard on the treadmill.

I set myself up on one of the machines and ready to do my thing and guess who comes flying off the fucking thing like she's being thrown by an unknown force and some how her water bottle went with her. I felt bad and laughed inside after she looked like she was ok and brushed herself off. The pain on her face seemed more from embarrassment cuz it was a packed house so all eyes were on her.

Lesson learned.......know your limits or you will get hurt. Be safe when you plan on passing your limitations.

No comments: