Tuesday, September 30, 2008

With My Luck It Figures

The one day i get off on a Tuesday....of all days of the week....because of the Jewish holiday i freaking get sick. Must have been all the friends joking saying i was so lucky or they hated me (jokingly) for having the day off when some of them had to work.

I stood in bed all day; caught up on my downloaded shows and movies; read a little; chatted with friends.......ugh, i need that vacation quick i was talking about.

I feel like i lost a few things, gained a few things all the while still waiting for that major change i feel is coming in my life.

Surprisingly, I've found inspiration with smart, go getting friends that it's rubbing off on me. I got real comfortable in my space and that's just short changing myself and the person i can further become.........that needs to stop.

Time to kick life in the balls and walk away laughing.......I just gotta get the fuck outta this bed first!

BSoM