Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oooo How I Love To Feel You On My Lips

Long Island Iced Tea

I must admit that this is my drink of choice when i need something stronger than beer. Funny thing is when i was younger and i first heard of this drink i thought "hey i love iced tea, now they make one with liquor mixed in". Granted when i was 3 drinks in my friends caught the biggest laugh because i was tore up! Suffice it to say that day i found out there is not one drop of iced tea in that fucking drink and was the cause of my one and only hang over.

Really, I don't have hang overs after heavy drinking. The only thing i feel after i wake up from a night of drinking is just being tired from staying up late.

3 comments:

Nutella Brown Baby said...

funny.. we fell into the same trap, i thought the same thing, my first night out at college, bar hopping and drinking illegally.

love the topic title........... (lol)

GP said...

I never really cared for long islands, but my first drink was sex on the beach...go figure...u know I had to have something relating to sex right? Didn't get torn up, but that was my intro to the fruity drinks and I've been in love ever since.

Dope Fiend said...

not even gonna lie, i havnt had one of these babies yet...it best b nice, or i'm blaming you!


lol xoxo i'll stop spamming ur blog now