Monday, September 8, 2008

From My Heart Thank You...

Shout out to you Nicky for your kind words and advice. You've been a huge supporter and I thank you for your tremendous insight into a lot of things. You're right i'm not handling things right locked away from life and other people, it ain't the way to live and i'm doing what i'm doing when i'm doing it, lol.

If my one love does not come back to me i may have to accept it deep down, but i know that love might come back to me with a different person, but its still love and i have to see it for what it is.

Moving on might be hard if it happens, but hey my heart is out and all i speak is truth so nothing else is left but to live my life and make myself happy even if my heart will be alone for a while.

I know i can make my own self stronger and can't let anyone stand in my way that doesn't understand what i'm trying to do to better myself and those in my life.

The best men/women have the biggest faults and it takes a genuine person to see that and help them through it no matter how much pain they are in. That is one definition of love and strength in a person. I hope i find that again. THE STRONGEST HEART HURTS THE MOST.

My brand new day is coming soon and i hope it is as i expect it to be. I'm waiting to see what the future holds for me and if my brand new day is with my wife, even better yet i can't get my hopes up.

But for now its back to the gym for me; no one is focusing on me but me and ur right i should like the smiles i'm getting :)


P.S. Did you send in that complaint to pizza hut corporate already??
ru ru ruoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, LMAO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bronx...just stoppin by to show u some support.
Believe it or not, God never closes a window without opening a door in its stead.
You're doing the right thing by working on YOU, being the best you that you can be. Keep doing that and lo and behold you'll wake up one day and be sooooo over it. LOL.

GP said...

Awww, Bronx you gonna make me go through my whole box of tissues over here. That was so sweet..thank you. You know I got your back...Steady Mobbin'...Yay Yay